STARTING JULY 9TH – Help Us Raise $150,000 in 30 Days!
Long before video games found their way into the home, arcades across America were filled with the lights and sounds of mechanical pinball machines and the young people who were enamoured by them. These machines are now finding their way back into the spotlight in barcades, private collections, and professional pinball tournaments.
Pinball doesn’t need to be SAVED – it needs to be SAVORED!
To launch the Museum of Pinball, we need $150,000 to renovate the 40,000 square foot facility that will include a massive arcade with over 500 vintage and modern pinball machines from our private collection, a refreshment area to serve food and beverages, and an interactive exhibit of historic memorabilia.
- Reconfigure the HVAC system (heat and air) to ensure the pinball machines are protected and museum visitors are comfortable.
- Rewire electricity throughout the facility to allow for proper outlet spacing throughout the 40,000 square feet for over 500 pinball machines.
- Install high-quality flooring that is conducive to high-traffic, public facilities.
- Build a refreshment area to serve beverages and food to museum visitors.
- Create a welcome center for museum guests to visit when they arrive.
- Intall historical memorabilia in the exhibit areas.
- Purchase basic items such as seating, tables, and signage throughout the facility.
If you’re not familiar with Kickstarter, it is an online fundraising tool that allows you to contribute generously to our project, and we get to provide you with rewards in return. If we don’t make our entire goal of $150,000 within the 30 day window on Kickstarter, your credit card won’t be charged, and we won’t receive a dime of the contribution. That’s why it’s super-important for us to surpass the goal. Spread the word to your friends.